Paint to deal with grief.
This workshop will allow participants to deal with emotions surrounding specific stresses when grieving.
This workshop is designed to take participants through their emotions,and teach them methods of looking at their grief, and promotes healing through color and expression.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 16-color Acrylic paint pot set
- One 11” x 14” canvas
- One 9” x 12” canvas
- One 4” x 6” canvas
- White copy paper (for warm-up)
- Wedge make-up sponges (your painting tools)
- Q-tips (your painting tools)
- Small white foam plate (for mixing)
Everything you need to get started!